We are a camp with a difference! We do everything for you except put the students to bed!
We organize and supply:
• All meals (except bring a packed lunch Day 1)
• Trained instructors
• Horse Team Building Games
• Climbing Wall
• Frisbee Golf
• Low Ropes Challenge
• Disco, concert
• Feed the pet animals
• Groom the miniature horses
• Environmental talks
• Day and evening organised activities
• Twin 130 metre flying foxes
• Survival Adventure – camp out for 24 hours on another part of the farm. Learn survival skills, cook over open fires, make bivouacs, go orienteering and eeling. Be challenged!
We can sleep up to 85 (110 with Survival Adventure). We encourage students to learn about the environment and to care for animals, as well as attaining increased self confidence and self esteem with our challenging activities. The Lodge has a warm, welcoming atmosphere with great meals. All staff are police vetted. Our trained staff are passionate about what they do - students don’t want to go home!
We care about children, we care about animals, we care about the environment. We encourage children to care too. Camps from 1 - 5 days with free quotes.