Situated in Kelvin Heights, only 15km from Queenstown and overlooking Lake Wakatipu, sits Lakeland Park. We specialise in group bookings, providing accommodation for schools, youth and church events, family gatherings and conferences. We are only 10 minutes from the airport at Frankton and the Remarkables Shopping centre. Come and experience all that Queenstown has to offer, from adventure challenges, kayaking and biking, to historic Arrowtown and the gold fields. Ride the gondolas and test out the luge, or experience the thrill of jet boating and the challenges of rock climbing, or even a bungy jump! And in winter check out the ski fields. Queenstown has it all.
Our facility has beds for up to 132 people.
• Kawarau – five dorm rooms sleeping 10 to a room
• Shotover – six bunk rooms sleeping four in each and one sleeping six. Kitchen,dining and toilets facilities are attached.
This block is ideal for smaller groups and is wheelchair friendly
• Cabins – six stand alone cabins sleeping four to a cabin
• Chalets – the two chalets are fully self-contained sleeping 10-12 in each. Two double rooms, four double bunk rooms
• Flat – one queen and one twin room, a well equipped kitchen, large lounge area, TV and laundry
• Powered caravan and tent sites are available for extra accommodation with large group bookings
• All our accommodation has stunning views over Lake Wakatipu
Facilities: A large auditorium with seating for 200 plus. Data projector and sound desk. Dining room with
seating up to 160 and a well equipped kitchen with two rational ovens, stainless steel benches, walk
in chiller and freezer. Dishwasher room, cutlery and crockery for up to 160. The camp is self-catering.
On camp activities include a large playing field, archery, outdoor chess, orienteering, soccer nets,
volleyball, cricket, pool table, and table tennis.
Activities: Lakeland Park has a large playing field with a number of activities available. On camp and nearby, campers have access to the following activities; Archery Basket Ball Soccer nets Orienteering course Outdoor Chess set Swimming Walking Biking Skiing Snowboarding Boating
Southern Outdoor Instruction offer a number of activities “we offer Kayaking, Rock climbing, Abseiling, Bush craft, Archery, Horizontal Bungy, Snow caving, Alpine walks, Tubing, Trapping possums, stoats and Ferrets, Team Building, Tramping, Caving, Bee Keeping”
Please contact us for current pricing on all our facilities plus information on tent sites, powered tent sites, day visitors, optional linen hire, deposits and payment.